Vacuum collection systems present several advantages over traditional cleaning methods, including:
Industrial vacuum systems are high powered tools that industrial facilities and production centers use to ensure the premises are appropriately clean and dust-free.
Dawson-Macdonald offers a variety of industrial vacuum equipment that provides many advantages when compared to standard cleaning tools.
Advantages of Industrial Vacuum Equipment
Types of Systems
Dawson-Macdonald offers multiple types of industrial vacuum systems, including:
- Central Vacuum Systems. These heavy duty systems offer pneumatic and material handling functions as well vacuuming and cleaning capabilities.
- Direct Bagging. Direct bagging systems filter out dust and contaminants into a container, allowing for faster cleanup and easy disposal of potentially hazardous or challenging materials.
- Fixed Silo. These systems are used in fixed locations to provide vacuuming services, such as receiving and discharging material.
- Integrated Systems. These vacuuming systems have the ability to communicate with smart industrial facilities, allowing for efficient performance, better maintenance, and stronger adherence to regulatory standards.
- Mini Systems. These vacuuming systems are ideal for industrial shops and other fixed points of use. They generally include vacuum-assist tools for multiple, intermittent users.
- Portable. These systems are on wheeled rigs for easy maneuverability. They are compact and quiet so users can clean debris during work processes.
- Skid Mounted. Skid mounted vacuum units are permanently mounted assemblies that move along a series of rails to fixed points. This allows the unit to remain secure while performing throughout the facility.
- Trailer Mounted. These vacuum systems are mounted on trailers, allowing for more freedom of motion and use at various points across the facility.